Thursday, May 5, 2011

And Here We Go Into Summer

Hello Hello Hello,

Long time no see! Have you changed your hair? You clearly have been hitting the dessert bar a little heavy this year by the way your chin has become your chins, but hey, it happens to the best of us. We will get that extra flab off of ya real quick this summer!

Anyways, my apologies for going MIA for, well, months. I go to this place that few people have ever heard of. It's a magical place, like Narnia or Hogwarts, it's the one and only (at least as far as I know) Bluffton University. Today, I turned in my last exam and I am DONE. Except for my Cross Cultural trip next Thursday that will keep me away from the blogging scene for three more weeks, but I am sure the trip will give me more than enough content to make up for my absence.

So, I need to keep this one short because I am exhausted. Why are you exhausted, Emily? Well my dear friend, let me share. I moved out today. ON MY OWN. The Emily of the Present was quite upset with The Emily of the Past today when she realized that Past Emily had decided that a wooden beaver, an ice shaving machine, an oven mitt, and 16 cans of soup were all needed to be kept in a room for an entire year. Sixteen trips up and down the steps and an '95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme packed from door to door later, I was sweating like my little sister when she realizes that I know she was walking on the railroad tracks with her boyfriend. I had to summon the strength of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mark Henry (WWE wrestler..Shout out to Colin!), and a panda bear to shut my trunk. There is, however, something comforting in knowing that all the belongings you have are packed into your car. Try to pull me over cop...I dare you. I have 16 cans of soup, 2 snuggies, a basketball, and my Ipod; I could evade you for YEARS because, aside from bubble gum, the previous list would be all I need to survive. It's also quite high risk as well. One wrong turn, and I'm flying into a ditch being impaled by my movie shelf while I watch all my ratty underwear blow on to 75.

GOSH, I'm tired. Time for bed so I can drag myself up to work out tomorrow. Happy Cinco de Mayo, but more importantly, happy 2 year anniversary of my vegetarianism!

Keep Letting It Be,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment